How Our Service Works
STEP 1 REQUEST A QUOTE
Fill out our Request a Quote Form, email us, or call us, and we’ll get back to you right away to discuss your specific needs.
Common topics for initial discussion include:
- Date(s), anticipated length, and time zone(s) of your interpreting event.
- Language(s) you need help with, and country or regional dialects involved.
- Field(s) of expertise / professional specialties and sub-specialties.
- Event setting details such as the number of speakers and the number and type of cameras, microphones and headphones.
- Interpreting modalities: simultaneous or consecutive interpreting, or both?
- Will text and/or images (e.g., a PowerPoint) be referenced in the event?
STEP 2 TEST OUR SERVICE
For first-time users, we provide setup orientation and a free preview interpreting session.
- We will go over cellphone use as a back-up communication method in case of problems with your video conferencing.
STEP 3 AUTHORIZE & PAY
Review and acceptance of terms and conditions.
- Payment is due in advance, and terms include important information on our commitment to private, confidential, and secure service.
- Payment options include Wire Transfers, Credit Cards through Paypal, and Dwolla.
BENEFITS OF REMOTE INTERPRETING INCLUDE :
Access to a larger pool of top interpreters.
Savings on travel costs, mileage, wait time, and coordination time.
On-demand access for specific projects.